Dakine Cobra GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
Dakineâ€™s Cobra Ski Glove keeps you competitive with its secure grip, leather palm, and dextrous design. The GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof, breathable membrane means your hands will stay dry and comfortable all day and even in wet weather. The zippered, under-the-cuff profile means more flexibility for you.
- Nylon/ Polyester GORE-TEXÂ® fabric / leather palm
- 230g fleece / 400g pile fleece lining
- 60g high-loft synthetic insulation
- DWR treatment causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is completely waterproof and highly breathable
- Nose wipe thumb panels feel soft against skin
- Under-the-cuff design for less bulk and more freedom-of-movement
- Zippered cuff closure for secure, smooth fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are gloves good for below zero weather"
1 Answers |
Question by on 1/29/2014 - 10:35 pm
"Yes, there is tons of insulation in this glove so it would be good for freezing temps."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2014 - 11:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.