Serious features for a not-so-serious price, the Dakine Charger Glove is one serious piece of handwear. These gloves leave moisture in your wake and fortify against cold temperatures. The DWR leather adds grip and stability when you’re caddying your board across dicey knife-edge ridges. An adjustable closure zeroes fit in just the way you like it.
- Nylon/poly shell with DWR treatment sheds moisture
- 80g high-loft synthetic insulation keeps hands warm
- Durable water repellent leather palm adds grip and durability
- 230g fleece lining is soft and cozy to the touch
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closure for secure fit
- Nose wipe thumb panels feel soft against skin