Dakine Camino Mitten (Women's)
If your fingers are constantly cold, you need a mitten. And the Dakine Camino Mitten is a very solid choice. This mitten is well-insulated and windproof so your fingers stay as warm as possible. The Camino Mitten is also waterproof, so wet snow won't make your hands wet (and then cold). For extra protection, Dakine included a removable fleece liner glove so you don't have to fully expose your skin to the elements if you need to remove your mittens.
- Nylon/ polyester outer material
- Windproof and waterproof to protect hands from the elements
- 210g/ 350g high-loft synthetic insulation to keep in body heat
- 150g tricot lining for extra warmth
- DWR helps to keep water droplets off the fabric for extra water-resistance
- Inside pocket holds heater packets
- Removable 280g stretch fleece liner glove for extra versatility
- Nose wipe panel on thumb feels soft next to skin
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.