Dakine Camino Mitten (Women's)
Dakine Camino Mittens are thoroughly insulated to ensure that you won't have to limit yourself to terrain accessible by gondola on blustery days. The mitt design is warmer than gloves, but the Camino Mittens also include a removable glove liner. You can take the glove liner out when the weather's warm, and you can also use it on its own on cold days when you need to take your hands out of the mittens. The Weathershield shell and Hipora waterproof inserts seal out moisture to keep you dry. Stay warm and dry even through winter's worst.
- Weathershield nylon shell has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Hipora waterproof inserts seal out moisture
- Thermoloft insulation provides breathable warmth
- Tricot lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- Removable stretch fleece liner glove provides insulation, and can be used separately
- Pre-curved finger construction for a natural fit
- Extended cuff has a one-hand cinch gauntlet to seal out snow and cold air
- Waterproof Rubbertec palm has a durable high-grip surface
- Soft panels on thumb let you wipe your nose or goggles on the hill
- Dakine's Warmth Index Rating (Scale of 1-5): 5, Warmest
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.