Dakine Camino Mitt (Women's)
The Dakine Camino Mitt means super style. This quilted womenâ€™s mitten has a DWR treated nylon and poly blend construction enhanced with Rubbertec on the palm for excellent performance under the wettest conditions. If youâ€™re buying a mitten youâ€™re concerned about warmth. With the Caminoâ€™s 350g insulation and 150g tricot lining, this mitten is engineered to trap body heat inside where it can keep you warm. This fully lined and fully insulated waterproof mitten is a high-quality choice for when you need a stylish choice that still keeps you warm.
- 150g Tricot lining for an extra layer to trap in warmth
- 350g High-Loft insulation and heat-retaining plush air pockets keep the heat on
- Breathable construction to keep fingers dry
- HiporaÂ® waterproof fabric locks unwanted moisture out
- DWR provides a first line of defense from the harsh winter elements
- Duable nylon and poly blend shell
- Rubbertec palm construction for extra durability and grip
- Cinch gauntlet closure at the base of the glove to keep out powder
- Thumb panels designed for wiping your nose and goggles easily
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these mittens have a pocket to insert hand warmers?"
1 Answers |
Question by CindyCPA on 12/29/2012 - 9:04 am
"They do not have pockets for hand warmers. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/31/2012 - 9:31 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.