Dakine Camino Gloves (Women's)
The insulated Dakine Camino Gloves are waterproof and warm, thanks to waterproof inserts and a removable stretch fleece liner that warms each and every finger. And the warmth doesn't stop at your fingers: The Camino's extended cuff fits over the cuffs of your jacket to trap warm air around your wrists and seal out snow. Moisture management is a top priority, and the Caminos feature a Weathershield nylon shell with a DWR finish to wick away sweat while the Hipora waterproof inserts seal out moisture to keep you dry. The waterproof Rubbertec palm has a durable high-grip surface to help you hang on to your gear.
- Insulated with Thermoloft
- Hipora waterproof inserts seal out moisture
- Nylon shell repels water with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Removable stretch fleece liner provides insulation in the glove and can be used separately
- Tricot lining wicks moisture away from your skin
- Waterproof Rubbertec palm has a durable high-grip surface
- Pre-Curved Finger Construction for a natural fit
- Extended cuff has a one-hand cinch gauntlet to seal out the cold
- Soft panels on the thumb let you wipe your nose or goggles on the hill
- Dakine's Warmth Index Rating (Scale of 1-5): 4, Very Warm
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.