Dakine Avenger Jr GORE-TEX Glove (Kids')
If you're looking for one of the best kids' ski gloves out there, look no further than the Dakine Avenger Jr GORE-TEXÂ® Glove. The Avenger will keep your child's hands warm and dry out on the slopes. The GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is incredibly waterproof and it's backed up with DWR to make moisture bead off the fabric surface. Dakine used warm insulation and a soft tricot lining to ensure that little hands stay toasty warm. The drawcord at the cuff can be adjusted with one hand, so it's easy for kids to do themselves.
- Nylon/polyester shell material
- Rated 4/5 on Dakine's warmth scale
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane provides waterproof/breathable performance
- 140g/280g high-loft synthetic insulation
- 150g tricot lining provides extra warmth
- DWR prevents moisture from setting on fabric
- Gauntlet with drawcord to keep out snow
- Polyurethane palm for solid grip
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size for a nine year old?"
1 Answers |
Question by Vicki Kunze on 1/14/2014 - 3:26 pm
"Measure the four knuckles and do not include the thumb. That will then give you what size glove you need. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/14/2014 - 4:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.