CW-X Stabilyx Tights offer targeted support to protect your lower back/core area so you can run strong the whole time. These running tights also integrate CW-X's Conditioning Web, which helps muscles and ligaments bond together to stabilize the knee joint. Getting chilly from your sweat will no longer be an issue as these tights are made with 80% Coolmax, which pulls moisture away from your skin and to the outside of the tight. Flat seam construction keeps you chafe-free while you get another training run under your belt.
- CW-X is an ingenious patented conditioning wear born of a 40 year inquest into the science of movement
- Engineered with two layers of support, it bands the joints and muscles into a unity nature did not see to fit to provide
- It is a built-in taping system engineered in strict accordance with the dictates of anatomy.
- Features include: 80% Dupont Coolmax, 20% Dupont Lycra, 40-way stretch body fabric, 80% Nylon-polymide/20% Lycra 2-way stretch Conditioning Web flat-seam contstruction, Key pocket and double reinforced waistband with flat drawchord.
- It delivers precise, targeted support, binding joints and muscles into a unity, like a race car whose parts and pieces are totally aligned.