CWB Pure 141 Wakeboard Package with L/XL Torq Boots (Men's)
For 2012, CWB gave the Pure Wakeboard Package everything you need to progress your riding. this board is lightweight and has a soft flex so beginners and intermediates can get that extra control and confidence they're looking for. The rocker pattern on the CWB Pure is mellow and lively so you get a predictable ride and good pop. A huge center spine breaks up the surface water to soften impact, and adjustable Torq Boots keep you comfortable while you ride.
Pure Wakeboard Features:
- Designed for Beginner to Intermediate Riders
- Recommended Rider Weight: 165 lbs and up
- Subtle 3-stage rocker provides pop without sacrificing speed
- Bi-direct Wrap consists woven glass in 2 directions for a soft flex
- Nexus base is durable, fast and flexible
- System 80 Core is lightweight, strong, durable, and damp
- Mellow rocker pattern offers a forgiving and predictable ride
- Long base molded outer fins with 2 fiberglass
- Huge center spine for soft landings
Torq Boots Features:
- Menâ€™s shoe size: L/XL 9-12
- 6-Plate is strong and lightweight
- Hinge Tech provides excellent heel hold and easy entry/exit
- Thick EVA footbed offers exceptional shock absorption
- Dual lace adjustment creates a custom fit
- Lycra lined molded heel and toe for added comfort
- Dual gorilla grips provide a secure hold
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How much does the board weigh?"
1 Answers |
Question by don on 4/12/2012 - 6:37 pm
"The weight of this wakeboard package is about 16lb."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/13/2012 - 2:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.