Connelly 68 Concept Double Slalom Waterski with 10-11 RTP Boots (Men's)
The Connelly 68" Concept Double Slalom Waterski has 2 full boots instead of 1 boot and 1 slip-in toe piece. Whether you ride more aggressively or you just like a more secure feel, the Concept Double is for you. This ski has a lighter design, cutting weight by half a pound. Combined with a high-end dual concave tunnel design and an forgiving flex pattern, this ski is a dream come true. The Sidewinder has a consistent, smooth performance that ensures skiers of every level enjoy the ride.
- Length: 68"
- Boots fit men's foot sizes 10-11
- Includes 2 full boots
- Lightweight, closed-cell polyurethane resin core
- Durable, streamlined, graphite-reinforced fiberglass wrap
- Adjustable slider fin with foil offers superior performance
- Tunnel-within-tunnel design makes wake-crossing easier