Connelly 67 Outlaw Slalom Waterski with 9-12 Velcro RTS Boot (Men's)
The Connelly 67" Outlaw Slalom Waterski has a large surface area, allowing for effortless deep water starts and great performance at slow speeds. The extra surface area comes from the wider tip and tail, which combine with the traditional, narrow body to make turns easy too.
- Length: 67"
- Boots fit men's foot sizes 9-12
- Velcro boot adjuster for easy in-water adjustments
- Durable fiberglass wrap and PMU top
- Closed-cell polyurethane resin core for performance
- Wider tip and tail for better performance at slower speeds
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size do you recommend for 195 lb skier, 30-32 mph?"
1 Answers |
Question by elussow on 6/11/2014 - 2:40 pm
"I would recommend a 69". You should take a look at the Connelly 69 Outlaw Slalom Waterski with 9-12 RTS Boot or the O'Brien Sequence 69" Slalom Waterski!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/11/2014 - 3:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.