CW-X Insulator EXP Baselayer Bottoms (Women's)
All CW-XÂ® Insulator products feature revolutionary patented Auto-SensorÂ® nanotechnology fabric which delivers a number of key benefits to ensure maximum performance in cold weather conditions. Integrating Auto-SensorÂ® with CW-XÂ® patented Conditioning WebÂ® technology, CW-XÂ® Insulator products provide optimum insulated support layer.
- Patented Conditioning Webâ„˘ for Targeted Support
- Flat seam construction for comfort
- Quick-dry, breathable, moisture movement, keeps the skin dry and comfortable
- Temperature regulation allows the fabric to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature under a variety of weather conditions
- Antibacterial fabric freshness is maintained in the garments through titanium and silver fiber technology
- 4-way stretch (80% polyester/20% polyurethane spandex) for comfortable fit
- UV protection with SPF 50
- Can be worn as high performance support under layer or outer layer depending upon temperature and conditions
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these have a seam running down the leg?"
1 Answers |
Question by Pse71 on 2/20/2013 - 3:41 pm
"Yes, these pants have seams and stitching that run down the legs. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2013 - 3:46 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.