CW-X Insulator EXP Baselayer Bottoms (Women's)
All CW-XÂ® Insulator products feature revolutionary patented Auto-SensorÂ® nanotechnology fabric which delivers a number of key benefits to ensure maximum performance in cold weather conditions. Integrating Auto-SensorÂ® with CW-XÂ® patented Conditioning WebÂ® technology, CW-XÂ® Insulator products provide optimum insulated support layer.
- Patented Conditioning Webâ„˘ for Targeted Support
- Flat seam construction for comfort
- Quick-dry, breathable, moisture movement, keeps the skin dry and comfortable
- Temperature regulation allows the fabric to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature under a variety of weather conditions
- Antibacterial fabric freshness is maintained in the garments through titanium and silver fiber technology
- 4-way stretch (80% polyester/20% polyurethane spandex) for comfortable fit
- UV protection with SPF 50
- Can be worn as high performance support under layer or outer layer depending upon temperature and conditions
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these have a seam running down the leg?"
1 Answers |
Question by Pse71 on 2/20/2013 - 3:41 pm
"Yes, these pants have seams and stitching that run down the legs. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2013 - 3:46 pm
"The Size Chart linked to this item is for Men. Should it be used to determine the size?"
1 Answers |
Question by armcbride on 11/29/2014 - 9:40 am
"We're so sorry about that. You can view the sizing chart for women here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2014 - 6:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.