The Cushe Quilty Pleasures Boot is a cute suede boot that you can actually get wet. This boot has a waterproof suede and felt upper construction, and a thermal fleece lining for warmth. If you have a long walk to the subway you'll appreciate the molded EVA in-sock and phylon EVA midsole, basically soft, cushioning materials designed to give you lots of support. The Quilty Pleasures Outsole is made from rubber with a unique “Cushe Futon” tread pattern. With special technology designed to keep the moisture out and the warmth in, these waterproof and lined women’s boots are a winter essential.
- Wolverine performance waterproof suede and felt textile construction blocks out moisture with both water resistant technology and sealed seams for a great first line of defense against wet conditions
- Lined with thermal fleece to trap and lock in warmth
- In-sock made from molded EVA for a comfortable fit
- Nice N’ Toasty technology designed specially to provide extra defense against the cold
- Molded rubber outsole with “Cushe Futon” tread pattern for good traction
- Molded phylon EVA midsole for cushioning and support