The Cushe Allpine Cone Boot keeps your feet warm, dry, and comfortable. This winter boot has arch support and cushioning so that every step is just as comfy as the last. With seam sealing and a terrific thermal lining, the Allpine Cone Boot keeps your feet dry and warm down to -4°F. The customizable lacing and cozy lining cuddle your ankle and foot perfectly for all-day comfort.
- Leather and suede upper materials
- Insulation is cold rated to -20°C/-4°F
- Waterproof and seam-sealed to keep feet dry
- Moulded EVA midsole with arch support to keep feet comfortable
- Moulded rubber outsole with grip compound for good traction
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This boot is actually very comfortable with each step you take. It does run long, something I was not aware of at the time of purchase. I normally wear between 8.5 and 9. I ordered a 9. It was too long even with thick socks.