Connelly Outlaw 67" Slalom Waterski
The Connelly Outlaw Waterski outperforms the rest with a wide body design that makes deep water starts a breeze and a rounded sidecut that makes carving turns and holding edges smooth and effortless. A cross between a narrow slalom ski and wider, stable ski the Outlaw allows you to carve hard through the course, or slow the speed down for fine-tuning skills. This versatile slalom ski comes with Front Adjust Velcro bindings that are soft and comfortable and adjust to fit a variety of sizes.
- Skill level: Intermediate to advanced skiers
- Construction: C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Fiberglass wrap for stable feel
- High gloss PBT top
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core for durable wear
- Hand tuned Acrylam base is extra durable and resistant to sun damage
- Fin: Aluminum drop through fin with foil
- Ski has one full binding and one slip-on rear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the bindings on this model velcro or lace-up?"
1 Answers |
Question by James on 6/13/2011 - 5:29 am
"These have a lace up feature to tighten the boot for the width and a velcro adjustment to fit the size of your foot."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/13/2011 - 12:52 pm
"are the bindings a double front and rear Sidewinder (as on the picture) or rear slip-on toe?"
1 Answers |
Question by voytek on 7/14/2011 - 8:10 pm
"This water ski comes with one front full binding and one slip-on rear binding."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/15/2011 - 9:12 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.