Connelly HP 68" Waterski with Front-Adjust Velcro Binding
The Connelly HP ski is one of the best traditional-shaped skis for intermediate skiers available. The HP uses a narrow tunnel for a better tracking while you're cruising, and is shallow enough for big turns. Paired with an adjustable binding that accommodates a range of different foot sizes, this is a ski that everyone on the boat can enjoy year after year.
- Size: 68 in
- Construction: fiberglass wrap, high-gloss PBT top, closed-cell polyurethane resin core, hand-tuned Acrylam base
- Aluminum drop-through fin
- Designed for novice-to-intermediate riders 180-220 lbs
- Front-adjust Velcro binding
- Size: L/XL (sizes 9-14)
- A simple adjustment system moves the entire toe portion of the binding to accommodate a wide range of foot sizes
- Velcro strap tightens around the ankle for a snug fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.