Connelly Fun3 Tube
Brace yourself for the Connelly Fun3 Tube, a deluxe, fully covered, 3-rider deck tube that can be ridden seated or chariot style. The Fun3 Tube is ultra-durable and features a Boston Valve for quick fills, a Quick Connect Fitting so you can hook up and go, and mesh bottom drains so your tube doesnâ€™t get bogged down with water. Fully padded handles, EVA seat padding and an inflatable backrest will keep you and your friends riding in comfort while being slung across the surface of the water at high speeds. Bottom line, you just canâ€™t go wrong when fun is in the name.
- 2-Way, sit-on-top deck tube
- 70â€ť L x 78â€ť W (deflated)
- Pulls from two directions
- 840D nylon cover
- 30 Ga. PVC bladder
- EVA seat padding at each riding position
- 6 Fully padded handles with knuckle guards
- 8 padded grab handles
- Inflatable backrest surrounds riders
- Tows from both ends
- Boston Valve with padded cover
- Delrin Quick Connect fitting
- Covered mesh bottom drains
- Peel and Stick repair kit included
- 1 Year warranty
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How much weight can you put on the fun 3?"
1 Answers |
Question by Victoria on 7/18/2012 - 4:19 pm
"This tube is for 3 rides. The weight for each rider is about 180 so I would estimate a max weight of about 540."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/18/2012 - 4:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.