Connelly Concept Sidewinder Slalom Waterski
The Connelly Concept Sidewinder Slalom Waterski is what waterskiers have been on for decades. The dual concave tunnel provides stability while crossing the wake, and a huge sweet spot and a soft flex pattern makes the ride forgiving, smooth, and consistent. With the Sidewinder Skiâ€™s nice round bevels it makes turn transitions silky smooth.
- 67" length
- Fin: Adjustable Slider fin with foil
- Construction: C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Fiberglass wrap for stable feel
- Durable closed-cell polyurethane resin core
- Hand-tuned Acrylam base is resistant to sun damage