Connelly 68 HP Waterski (Men's)
The Connelly 68 HP Waterski is offers a fun ride to intermediate skiers. The HP uses a narrow tunnel for a better tracking while you're cruising, and is shallow enough for big turns. Paired with an adjustable binding that accommodates a range of different foot sizes, this is a ski that everyone on the boat can enjoy year after year.
- Size: 68 in
- Construction: fiberglass wrap, high-gloss PBT top, closed-cell polyurethane resin core, hand-tuned Acrylam base
- Aluminum drop-through fin
- Designed for novice-to-intermediate riders 180-220 lbs
- Front-adjust Velcro binding
- Size: L/XL (sizes 9-14)
- Adjustment system moves the entire toe to accommodate a wide range of foot sizes
- Velcro strap tightens around the ankle for a snug fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"So this ski comes with bindings? The picture does not show that but in the description it talks about the bindings?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jan on 7/24/2013 - 9:08 am
"Yes, the waterski does come with the binding as the description states. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/24/2013 - 10:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.