The Connelly Outlaw Waterski outperforms the rest with a wide body design that makes deep water starts a breeze and a rounded sidecut that makes carving turns and holding edges smooth and effortless. A cross between a narrow slalom ski and wider, stable ski the Outlaw allows you to carve hard through the course, or slow the speed down for fine-tuning skills. This versatile slalom ski comes with Front Adjust Velcro bindings that are soft and comfortable and adjust to fit a variety of sizes.
- Skill level: Intermediate to advanced skiers
- Construction: C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Fiberglass wrap for stable feel
- High gloss PBT top
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core for durable wear
- Hand tuned Acrylam base is extra durable and resistant to sun damage
- Fin: Aluminum drop through fin with foil