The Connelly 66" Concept Slalom Waterski is ushering in a new era in waterskiing. It has a lighter design, cutting weight by half a pound. Combined with a high-end dual concave tunnel design and an forgiving flex pattern, this ski is a dream come true. The Concept Waterskis come with a Sidewinder boot which has a consistent, smooth performance that ensures skiers of every level enjoy the ride.
- Length: 66"
- Boot fits men's foot sizes 8-9
- Includes one full boot on front and one slip-in boot on back
- Lightweight, closed-cell polyurethane resin core
- Durable, streamlined, graphite-reinforced fiberglass wrap
- Adjustable slider fin with foil offers superior performance
- Tunnel-within-tunnel design makes wake-crossing easier