Columbia Zephyr Ridge Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Zephyr Ridge Jacket is a light, breathable jacket that completely blocks the wind. Because it blocks the wind it's surprisingly warm. The Zephyr Ridge also has a thermally-reflective Omni-Heat lining that reflects your natural body heat back inside. Underarm vents open to release excess heat, so if you're out for a morning run you can stay comfortable. The Zephyr Ridge Jacket is also water-resistant around the shoulders so if it starts to rain on your run you won't be soaking wet.
- 100% polyester Omni-Wind fleece fabric
- 100% polyester Omni-Heat lining
- 60g synthetic insulation (50% recycled)
- Length: Center back measures 28.5"
- Windproof fabric to keep out cold gusts
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 3-point attachment system for snapping into shell
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit closer to keep out cold air
- Zippered outside waist pockets
- Inside security pocket to hold gear