Columbia Zephyr Ridge Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Zephyr Ridge Jacket is a light, breathable jacket that completely blocks the wind. Because it blocks the wind it's surprisingly warm. The Zephyr Ridge also has a thermally-reflective Omni-Heat lining that reflects your natural body heat back inside. Underarm vents open to release excess heat, so if you're out for a morning run you can stay comfortable. The Zephyr Ridge Jacket is also water-resistant around the shoulders so if it starts to rain on your run you won't be soaking wet.
- 100% polyester Omni-Wind fleece fabric
- 100% polyester Omni-Heat lining
- 60g synthetic insulation (50% recycled)
- Length: Center back measures 28.5"
- Windproof fabric to keep out cold gusts
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 3-point attachment system for snapping into shell
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit closer to keep out cold air
- Zippered outside waist pockets
- Inside security pocket to hold gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.