Columbia Winter Blur Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
The Columbia Winter Blur Ski Pant has a comfortable fit, and clean, feminine lines. The exterior fabric stretches so that you can move freely and still have a cute fit. The Winter Blur Pant is insulated, and it's lined with Omni-Heat heat-reflective fabric. This helps you stay warmer without the bulk that extra insulation would cause. The Omni-Tech outer fabric is also very waterproof so you don't have to worry about wet chairlifts.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% elastane Omni-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Omni-Heat fabric
- Insulation: 60g polyester synthetic (50% recycled)
- Fit: Active Fit is a cut a bit slimmer
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reflects body heat back inside
- 4-way stretch fabric provides great freedom of movement
- Internal stretch panels enhance freedom of movement
- Higher back waist for extra protection
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Waterproof zippers to prevent seepage
- Bottom leg zips open to fit around ski boots
- Reinforced leg hem for durability
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these waterproof and insulated?"
1 Answers |
Question by claire on 1/14/2013 - 12:02 pm
"Yes, this pant has 60 grams of insulation for warmth and features an Omni-tech / nylon fabric with fully sealed seams preventing moisture from seeping in making this pant very waterproof."
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/14/2013 - 12:32 pm
" Does the waist sit at the natural waist or below?"
1 Answers |
Question by Nini on 1/20/2013 - 7:21 pm
"This sits higher up around your natural waist."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 9:52 am
"I'm 5'8" and body measurements make me a small, are these pants good for long legs?"
1 Answers |
Question by Anne Yvonne on 2/20/2013 - 4:22 pm
"The inseam for these pants is about 32". If that is your inseam then these would work great for you! If not, you should checkout the Nils Annalise Insulated Ski Pant or the Nils Lane Softshell Ski Pant. These pants can be lengthened up to 1.5" if you need it. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2013 - 4:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.