Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Columbia Winter Blur Ski Pant is all about enhancing your ability to move. The fabric is 4-way stretch so you can bend, twist, and jump without feeling restricted. The insulation is light and low-profile so it doesn't add bulk. The Winter Blur Pant is lined in Omni-Heat fabric which reflects your natural body heat back inside to enhance warmth. Reliable waterproofing completes the package by keeping you protected from the snow.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% elastane Omni-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Omni-Heat fabric
- Insulation: 60g polyester synthetic insulation (50% recycled)
- Fit: Active Fit is cut a little bit slimmer
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reflects body heat back inside
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Articulated knees for natural fit and free movement
- Reinforced cuff guards to prevent shred
- Leg vents open to release excess heat
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Higher back waistband for added protection
- Adjustable waist band for a custom fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow