Columbia Winter Blur Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Columbia Winter Blur Ski Pant is all about enhancing your ability to move. The fabric is 4-way stretch so you can bend, twist, and jump without feeling restricted. The insulation is light and low-profile so it doesn't add bulk. The Winter Blur Pant is lined in Omni-Heat fabric which reflects your natural body heat back inside to enhance warmth. Reliable waterproofing completes the package by keeping you protected from the snow.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% elastane Omni-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Omni-Heat fabric
- Insulation: 60g polyester synthetic insulation (50% recycled)
- Fit: Active Fit is cut a little bit slimmer
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reflects body heat back inside
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Articulated knees for natural fit and free movement
- Reinforced cuff guards to prevent shred
- Leg vents open to release excess heat
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Higher back waistband for added protection
- Adjustable waist band for a custom fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking for a matching jacket. What is the best way to find one"
1 Answers |
Question by andy on 10/31/2012 - 3:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.