Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for Moderate Snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Columbia Whirlibird II Interchange Jacket is the original 3-in-1 ski jacket. Columbia gives you an outer waterproof shell and an inner removable liner jacket. You can wear them both together for cold weather skiing, and each piece separately for milder weather. Not many 3-in-1's have a powder skirt, but the Columbia Whirlibird does. It also has underarm vents and plenty of pockets for holding gear.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon Omni-Tech fabric
- Shell Lining: 100% nylon taffeta fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: 100% polyester
- Inner Jacket Lining: 100% polyester Omni-Heat fabric
- Inner Jacket Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation (50% recycled)
- Removable insulated liner jacket for 3 different wear options in one
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- 2 zippered hand pockets outside / 1 inside security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket inside to keep your gear organized
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective material reflects body heat back inside
- Omni-Shield™ waterproof/ breathable fabric membrane