Columbia Veloca Vixen II Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Columbia Veloca Vixen II Ski Jacket can keep you warm with less bulky material. It's insulated with an 80g synthetic insulation, but it also has Omni-Heat. Omni-Heat is a thermally-reflective material that prevents heat loss so your body and your jacket don't have to work as hard to keep you warm. The Veloca Vixen Jacket is also very waterproof so you can ski right through the blizzard without a second thought.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch twill fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Omni-Heat fabric
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Ski pass pocket securely hold lift ticket
- Inner cuffs with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Adjustable outer cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 outside zippered hand pockets/ 1 inside security pocket
- Inside media and goggle pocket for safely storing gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am in between a large and medium size coat size. Does this coat have long arms and roomy shoulders?"
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 10/24/2012 - 10:27 am
"Columbia is pretty generous in sizing with most of their apparel so normally you could go with a medium if you are in between. Given that you may need to layer, however, I suggest you go for the large. You should check out your measurements on their to get the best fit."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/26/2012 - 2:45 pm
"do you ship Colambia to Australia?"
1 Answers |
Question by adam on 4/1/2013 - 10:10 pm
"No, we are unable to ship Columbia outside of the US due to dealer agreements."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/2/2013 - 10:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.