Columbia Veloca Vixen II Insulated Plus-Size Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Columbia Veloca Vixen II Ski Jacket can keep you warm with less bulky material. It's insulated with an 80g synthetic insulation, but it also has Omni-Heat. Omni-Heat is a thermally-reflective material that prevents heat loss so your body and your jacket don't have to work as hard to keep you warm. The Veloca Vixen Jacket is also very waterproof so you can ski right through the blizzard without a second thought.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch twill fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Omni-Heat fabric
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Ski pass pocket securely hold lift ticket
- Inner cuffs with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Adjustable outer cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 outside zippered hand pockets/ 1 inside security pocket
- Inside media and goggle pocket for safely storing gear