Columbia Tracer Racer Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
For aggressive backcountry skiers, Columbia made the Tracer Racer Ski Jacket. This coat is extra breathable and lined with a moisture-wicking EVAP liner so that you don't get sweaty on the ascent. By keeping you dry, the Tracer Racer Jacket also keeps you warm. Omni-Tech waterproof fabric and fully-sealed seams give you peace of mind in blizzard conditions.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: EVAP lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Classic Fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Moisture-wicking EVAP lining gets moisture away from the body
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves to keep out snow
- 2 zippered exterior hand pockets
- Interior security pocket and mesh goggle pocket
- 3-point attachment system lets you snap in a Columbia insulator
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can I zip in a fleece liner or jacket into this jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by Dave on 11/18/2014 - 10:51 pm
"Yes, this jacket is compatible with Columbia fleece! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/19/2014 - 4:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.