Columbia Titanium Lafayette Street Waterproof Jacket (Women's)
With its bomber-inspired style infused with the function athletes demand, the waterproof Columbia Titanium Lafayette Street Jacket solves the problem when you can only take one jacket on your trip. With it's removable faux-fur hood trim and edgy buckle and clasp hardware, the Lafayette looks at home in town and on the mountain. Waterproof and breathable fabric gets a boost with technical features including total seam sealing, vents for releasing heat, chin protection, soft, stretchy cuffs and a powder skirt for keeping you warm, dry and comfortable all day.
- 51% nylon/49% Happy Cross Dye Herringboneâ„˘ waterproof shell fabric repels rain and moisture
- *Winter White color is black/white herringbone pattern / overall gray appearance
- Soft 100% nylon lining feels silky and smooth over clothing
- 100g Microtemp XF II insulation for lightweight warmth
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable fabric sheds wet weather for dry warmth
- Seams fully sealed to prevent water from entering through seams
- Attached, adjustable storm hood protects your head from bad weather
- Removable faux fur hood trim for versatile look
- Vented to release body heat when necessary
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt with connector tab keeps snow out
- Interior security pocket for storing valuables
- Zip-closed pockets keeps small items secure
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can this jacket be used as a snowboard/ski jacket?..thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by Teresa on 1/1/2011 - 12:24 am
"A street jacket can not offer the same elements protection as a ski or snowboard jacket does."
Answer by Chupa-Cabras (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 1:54 pm
"does the insulation zip out? I am looking for a breathable, water proof shell that I can layer under for skiing. "
1 Answers |
Question by Poodle on 1/2/2011 - 11:28 am
"This is a pretty jacket. The lining in this jacket does not zip out, but Columbia does offer this great jacket: http://www.peterglenn.com/product/columbia-l-orchard-street-jkt It is a systems jacket so it offers a lot of versatility."
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 3:23 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)