Columbia Titanium Apollo II Snow Pant (Boys')
Because listening to kids complain about being cold or wet can ruin your day, turn to the Columbia Titanium Apollo II snow pants for a hassle-free day. Columbia's Omni-TechÂ® membrane provides a waterproof barrier between your kid's skin and any wet weather they encounter. Critical seams are sealed as well to prevent water from seaping in through the seams. Looser fit, lightweight insulation, plenty of pockets and blow out leg cuffs that unsnap for super easy access to boots or snowboard are the finishing touches that make these snow pants a perfect choice for all-day, any weather activity.
- Omni-ShieldTM waterproof outer fabric repels water to keep you dry
- Omni-ShieldÂ® fabric coating resists abrasions and stains
- Slimtech 100 percent poly insulation for lightweight warmth
- Adjustable waist tabs for custom feeling fit
- Reinforced knees increase durability
- Two fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets for soft feel
- Waterproof leg zip pocket stores valuables securely
- Button-snap leg pocket keeps essentials handy
- Back cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Blow-out leg cuffs that unsnap for easy and quick access
- Snap and zipper fly closure
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.