The Columbia Tagori Mid-Height Trail Shoe's Omni-Grip rubber sole has rugged trail-specific tread to helps kids' feet dig into the ground and a mid-height to protect ankles from the debris on serious hikes. This kids' trail shoe has a nylon shank that supports smaller feet for extra stability on uneven surfaces. The removable EVA midsole provides ample cushioning when needed, and the Omni-Grip rubber soles keep kids on their feet by providing traction on wet or dry surfaces. The Tagori has an easy bungee lacing system that won't slow kids down during their next outdoor adventure.
- Constructed in suede leather and breathable mesh
- Synthetic toe and heel overlays are built to last
- EVA footbed insert is removable for customized comfort
- EVA midsole provides extra cushioning
- Nylon shank supports the foot
- Omni-Grip rubber cupsole has trail-specific tread