Columbia Steep Slope Waterproof and Insulated Parka (Boys')
If youâ€™re looking for a light, yet really warm and waterproof, jacket that sheds weather like crazy, give the Columbia Steep Slope Jacket a try. The athletic look will keep your snowboarder from accidently forgetting to put on his jacket before he leaves home so heâ€™ll be warm, dry and protected from the elements. The unique 3-in-one styling makes this one purchase thatâ€™s worth every penny: Dobby Rainstop outer shell and a sueded fleece liner jacket gives you 3 wear options from one jacket: liner alone on warm days, waterproof shell worn alone during rainstorms or both together when temperatures plummet.
- Omni-TechÂ® waterproof and breathable fabric keeps you dry and steam-free
- Critical seams sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in at the seams
- Dobby Rainstop nylon outer shell blocks and sheds water
- Cotton and poly sueded fleece microfiber for smooth look and feel
- 100% polyester Chamois Touch Tricot interior lining for smooth feel next to the body
- Zip-in Interchange system provides multiple wear options
- Removable, adjustable storm hood protects from sudden weather changes
- Underarm venting system allows you to adjust air flow
- Interior security pocket keeps small valuables stowed safely
- Clear pass pocket makes lift ticket easy to reach
- Built-in fleece ski mask gently protects and is onboard when you need it
- Waterproof Chest Zipper keeps moisture from seeping in
- Storm Flap for added wind and weather blocking
- Chinguard prevents irritated skin
- Zip Closure Handwarmer Pockets for warmth and protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.