The Columbia St. Pierre Shell Ski Jacket for men is your waterproof weapon for nasty weather and great powder days. This shell is extremely breathable to keep you dry and comfortable, waterproof, and filled with all of the tech you need to be prepared. Columbia gives you tons of pockets, a media pocket with headphone routing system, and snap-back powder skirt for keeping out the snow. With the proper layers you'll be warm and comfortable in this stylish winter jacket.
- Omni-Tech waterproof / breathable fabric
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Same-color plaid textured polyester fabric
- Smooth Nylon taffeta / polyester mesh lining
- Removable hood protects your head
- Venting system dumps heat when you're active
- Snap-back powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Secure interior pocket and multiple outside pockets store gear
- Media pocket with headphone routing system
- Pass pocket safely stores tickets
- Ribbed cuff for comfort and keeping out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I got it as an early Christmas present for myself and love it. I have a buddy that has the same jacket and bought mine after seeing his and trying his on. The quality is what you would expect from Columbia and the jacket is waterproof and built well. It's a shell so you have to layer under it, but I prefer a shell over a lined jacket. The pockets are numerous and it can be difficult to get into the chest pockets with the Velcro, but the upside is that nothing falls out of them!