Columbia Snow Hottie Omni-Heat Jacket (Women's)
You'll want to be careful you don't melt the snow in the Columbia Snow Hottie Jacket. This warmly insulated jacket features a flattering quilted style, and a battery pack that allows you to literally turn on electric heat. Underarm venting lets you get rid of excess heat if you accidentally leave it turned on when you're hiking or something, and Omni-Shieldâ„˘ water-repellency keeps you protected from spontaneous snow storms.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Outer Material: 100% Mint ripstop polyester
- Lining Material: 100% Thermal Reflective polyester
- Insulation: 80g polyester (50% recycled)
- Omni-Heatâ„˘ electric heat can be turned on and off when needed
- Omni-Shieldâ„˘ water repellency to help keep you dry
- Can zip into compatible Columbia shells
- Underarm venting to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Zippered pockets for storing necessities
- Inner cuff fits around wrist to keep out cold air
- USB port on battery for charging electronics
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.