Columbia Snow Duchess System Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Columbia Snow Duchess Ski Jacket is 3 versatile winter jackets in 1. You can wear the shell jacket on wet days, the fleece liner jacket on milder dry days, or both together on cold days. The tapered, feminine fit means you can look stylish and cute in your winter coat, and the waterproof / breathable fabric means you'll be 100% dry and comfortable.
- 3-in-1 shell / removable liner style
- Omni-Shield waterproof / breathable shell fabric
- Breathable taffeta shell lining
- Warm polyester fleece liner jacket
- Stow-away hood keeps your head dry
- Drawcord adjustable waist and hem seals out cold air
- Interior security pocket safely stores valuables
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How long is this jacket? What is the center back length?"
1 Answers |
Question by carly on 10/10/2010 - 12:34 pm
"The center back length (from the seam at the base of the neck to the bottom of the jacket) is 27 inches."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/11/2010 - 11:54 am