Columbia Slice N' Dice Omni-Heat Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Columbia Slice N' Dice Ski Jacket brings together Columbia's best technologies to keep you comfy this winter. Omni-Dryâ„¢ is Columbia's highest waterproof protection that allows you to stay outside without worrying about blizzards or spring showers. And since Columbia knows that you want to get the best runs regardless of the weather, they put Omni-Heatâ„¢ in the Slice N' Dice Jacket. This fabric reflects your natural body heat back inside to keep you 20% warmer, and ready for anything.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely waterproof / Extremely breathable
- Outer Material: 100% polyester twill
- Lining Material: 100% Thermal Reflective polyester
- Insulation: 80g polyester (50% recycled)
- Omni-Heatâ„¢ reflects body heat back inside to keep you 20% warmer
- Omni-Dryâ„¢ enhances waterproofing and breathability so you stay dry
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Underarm venting to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Tons of external and internal pockets store gear
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- Adjustable cuff and inner comfort cuff fit with gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi! I would like to ask about sizing. I am 5'4" tall, chest 34-35, waist 26, hips 36-37. Can't decide between S and XS. There should also be a place for something to wear under..."
1 Answers |
Question by Maria on 8/29/2012 - 2:18 am
"I would recommend the size small for you. This will be more comfortable, provide better coverage, and allow you to layer up on those colder days!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/29/2012 - 11:30 am
"Are the grey stripes on the jacket reflective or just decorative?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jennifer on 10/24/2012 - 1:58 pm
"They are decorative."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/24/2012 - 4:59 pm
"What's the length of this jacket??"
1 Answers |
Question by CA on 12/20/2012 - 10:03 pm
"The jacket is approx 27.5 inches long."
Answer by Steve (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2012 - 4:18 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)