Columbia Sikes Denim Ski Jacket (Men's)
Grab your boards and head for the backcountry in the Columbia Sike Denim Ski Jacket for men. The Sike's relaxed snowboard fit and "damaged" denim look give you fresh style and a comfortable ride for powder runs and laps in the park. The fabric is waterproof so you stay dry when it's spewing snow, and there's a snap-back powder skirt to keep you dry even in the chest-deep stuff.
- Omni-Tech waterproof / breathable Nylon shell fabric
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Critically taped seams for waterproof construction
- Mid-weight 80g polyester Slimtech insulation
- Attached, adjustable hood keeps your head dry
- Hidden media pocket for your iPod
- Vents dump heat when you're active
- Pass pocket safely stores lift ticket
- Over-the-thumb glove tab on the cuff to keep snow out of sleeves
- Snap-back powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the waterproof rating on this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by bjmarshall5 on 2/12/2011 - 12:18 pm
"This jacket has a 10000mm waterproofing."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2011 - 8:29 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)