Columbia Shimmer Me Timbers II Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
The Columbia Shimmer Me Timbers II Jacket is a warm insulator with the power of Omni-Heat. Omni-Heat is thermally reflective so instead of losing your body heat it's reflected back inside. The outside of the Shimmer Me Timbers Jacket is water-repellent, so when you're caught in a snow storm you don't have to run for cover. There is also a 3-point connection system (on the collar and each sleeve) that lets you snap this into a Columbia ski shell for extra warmth.
- 100% nylon ripstop fabric
- 100% polyester Omni-Heat lining
- 100g synthetic insulation (50% polyester/ 50% recycled polyester)
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Omni-Shield water repellent resists water and stains
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Inside security pocket for safe storage
- 3-point snap system attaches to inside of Columbia shells
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, Please confirm this is he NON hooded version. I realize the photos do not show a hood, and the description doesn't mention it but the majority of online sellers have the hooded version. Many thnaks "
1 Answers |
Question by Brett Peters on 3/11/2013 - 12:43 am
"This does not have a hood."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2013 - 1:12 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.