Columbia Shimmer Me Timbers II Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Shimmer Me Timbers II Jacket is a warm insulator with the power of Omni-Heat. Omni-Heat is thermally reflective so instead of losing your body heat it's reflected back inside. The outside of the Shimmer Me Timbers Jacket is water-repellent, so when you're caught in a snow storm you don't have to run for cover. There is also a 3-point connection system (on the collar and each sleeve) that lets you snap this into a Columbia ski shell for extra warmth.
- 100% nylon ripstop fabric
- 100% polyester Omni-Heat lining
- 100g synthetic insulation (50% polyester/ 50% recycled polyester)
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Omni-Shield water repellent resists water and stains
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Inside security pocket for safe storage
- 3-point snap system attaches to inside of Columbia shells
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, Please confirm this is he NON hooded version. I realize the photos do not show a hood, and the description doesn't mention it but the majority of online sellers have the hooded version. Many thnaks "
1 Answers |
Question by Brett Peters on 3/11/2013 - 12:43 am
"This does not have a hood."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2013 - 1:12 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.