Columbia Shimmer Me Timbers II Extended-Size Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Shimmer Me Timbers II Jacket is a warm insulator with the power of Omni-Heat. Omni-Heat is thermally reflective so instead of losing your body heat it's reflected back inside. The outside of the Shimmer Me Timbers Jacket is water-repellent, so when you're caught in a snow storm you don't have to run for cover. There is also a 3-point connection system (on the collar and each sleeve) that lets you snap this into a Columbia ski shell for extra warmth.
- 100% nylon ripstop fabric
- 100% polyester Omni-Heat lining
- 100g synthetic insulation (50% polyester/ 50% recycled polyester)
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Omni-Shield water repellent resists water and stains
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Inside security pocket for safe storage
- 3-point snap system attaches to inside of Columbia shells
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have any warm coats with longer sleeve lengths such as XLTall (37 or 38 inch sleeves)? The OMNI Coat would be preferred."
1 Answers |
Question by John Onken on 1/8/2013 - 9:34 pm
"I do not know how you are measuring your sleeve, but we measure from your arm pit down to the cuff. On this jacket, the sleeve measurement is 22". "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2013 - 9:20 am
"Does this have a hood or is it hoodless?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kay on 1/16/2013 - 5:49 pm
"The jacket has no hood. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2013 - 8:55 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.