Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Columbia Roffe Insulated Ski Jacket is a stretchy, sleek ski jacket that's comfortable to wear. Since the fabric stretches, it moves with you for complete freedom of movement. The Roffe Jacket is also lined in thermal-reflective Omni-Heat® material. This reflects your natural body heat back inside to keep you warmer. Combine this with a mid-weight insulation and you get a jacket that's very warm at a fraction of the weight.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 86% polyester/ 14% elastane Primo softshell fabric
- Lining Material: Omni-Heat® fabric
- Insulation: Mid-weight synthetic insulation
- Omni-Tech fabric is waterproof to keep you dry
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining reflects body heat back inside
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Inside stretch panels to enhance movement
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Waterproof zippers prevent moisture from seeping in
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Pass pocket securely holds your lift ticket
- Zippered outside waist pocket and chest pocket
- Inside media/ goggle pocket and security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes to keep out cold air