Columbia Roffe Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Columbia Roffe Insulated Ski Jacket is a stretchy, sleek ski jacket that's comfortable to wear. Since the fabric stretches, it moves with you for complete freedom of movement. The Roffe Jacket is also lined in thermal-reflective Omni-HeatÂ® material. This reflects your natural body heat back inside to keep you warmer. Combine this with a mid-weight insulation and you get a jacket that's very warm at a fraction of the weight.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 86% polyester/ 14% elastane Primo softshell fabric
- Lining Material: Omni-HeatÂ® fabric
- Insulation: Mid-weight synthetic insulation
- Omni-Tech fabric is waterproof to keep you dry
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining reflects body heat back inside
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Inside stretch panels to enhance movement
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Waterproof zippers prevent moisture from seeping in
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Pass pocket securely holds your lift ticket
- Zippered outside waist pocket and chest pocket
- Inside media/ goggle pocket and security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can hood be rolled up at neckline?"
1 Answers |
Question by vtsue on 12/26/2012 - 9:58 am
"No, the hood is attached and cannot be hidden."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2012 - 10:01 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.