Columbia Prima Blur Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Columbia Prima Blur Ski Jacket will keep you reliably warm and dry. This women's jacket is insulated, but it's also backed with a heat-reflective lining called Omni-Heat. Omni-Heat reflects your natural body heat back inside so you stay warmer. The Prima Blur Jacket is also waterproof and fully seam sealed, and it's made with stretch fabric so you can move comfortably.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% elastane Omni-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Omni-Heat fabric
- Insulation: 80g polyester synthetic (50% recycled)
- Fit: Active Fit is a cut a bit slimmer
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining reflects body heat back inside
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- 4-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Inside stretch panels to enhance movement
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood to keep your head dry
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Inside security pocket and media/goggle pocket
- Ski pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
- Angled, adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the fuse green color same as shown in the picture?"
1 Answers |
Question by T on 11/18/2013 - 7:11 pm
"The fuse green is a more vibrant green than pictured. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/19/2013 - 9:25 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.