Columbia Powderbug Plus II Print Boot (Youth)
The Columbia Powderbug Print Boot keeps little feet warm and dry in winter weather. This boot has a 6mm felt liner that provides tons of warmth, and can also be removed and washed to get rid of odor. The exterior material is water-resistant nylon that works hard to keep feet dry, and also stands up to stomping, kicking, scraping, and general abuse. A drawstring at the cuff lets you cinch them to seal out cold air and snow.
- Nylon upper material is water and wind-resistant
- 6mm recycled felt liner can be removed and washed
- Cold rated down to -25 degrees F
- Cuff drawstring cinches to keep out cold air
- Durable injection-molded TPR
- Elastic ankle strap holds foot in place
- Made in juniors' sizes 1-4
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, I would like the satin pink boot but I am not very familiar with the US sizes, it is for a seven-year old girl and her EUR size is 31/32. Which number should I buy? 1 is ok? Many thanks in advance!"
1 Answers |
Question by patricia on 5/10/2013 - 1:58 pm
"Size 1 would be perfect!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/10/2013 - 2:12 pm