The Powderbug Plus II Boot is Columbia's lightweight, comfy kids' boot. The nylon exterior is wind and waterproof, and durable enough to stand up to rough play and big adventures. The inside is lined with a 6mm felt that's cold rated down to -25°F. That's plenty warm enough for the winter, and it's actually removable too. So when your child manages to get snow stuffed down in their boots you can pull out the liners, let them dry, and send them back outside for more fun.
- Nylon upper material is water and wind-resistant
- 6mm recycled felt liner can be removed and washed
- Cold rated down to -25°F
- Cuff drawstring cinches to keep out cold air
- Durable injection-molded TPR
- Elastic ankle strap holds foot in place
- Made in kids' sizes 10-13