Columbia Powderbug Plus II Boot (Toddlers')
The Powderbug Plus II Boot is Columbia's lightweight, comfy kids' boot. The nylon exterior is wind and waterproof, and durable enough to stand up to rough play and big adventures. The inside is lined with a 6mm felt that's cold rated down to -25Â°F. That's plenty warm enough for the winter, and it's actually removable too. So when your child manages to get snow stuffed down in their boots you can pull out the liners, let them dry, and send them back outside for more fun.
- Nylon upper material is water and wind-resistant
- 6mm recycled felt liner can be removed and washed
- Cold rated down to -25Â°F
- Cuff drawstring cinches to keep out cold air
- Durable injection-molded TPR
- Elastic ankle strap holds foot in place
- Made in kids' sizes 10-13
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello! May I know how long is size 13 and 1 (youth) in cms? Thanks in advance!"
1 Answers |
Question by Mafe Huizi on 12/20/2012 - 12:19 pm
"The Junior Kids size 1 is 24 cm (sole length) and 27 cm (top of shaft to heel bottom). The kids size 13 is about 18 cm (sole length). "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/20/2012 - 2:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.