Columbia Parallel Peak Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Columbia Parallel Peak Insulated Ski Jacket keeps you covered for the whole winter. The exterior is a waterproof shell with all the hallmarks of a technical ski jacket. It has pockets, vents, and a powder skirt. The Parallel Peak Jacket has a mid-weight insulation that gives you flexibility. When worn with warmer layers this coat will be nice and toasty, and when worn with lighter layers it won't overheat. As an added bonus, the inside is lined in Omni-Heat reflective fabric that acts like extra insulation.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon twill Omni-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Inner Jacket Insulation: 80g polyester insulation (50% recycled)
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Omni-Tech waterproof shell fabric to keep you dry
- Omni-Shield water-repellent liner jacket
- Thumbholes on liner jacket to keep sleeves down around wrists
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- 3 zippered exterior pockets
- Inside security pocket, media pocket, and goggle pocket