Columbia Parallel Peak Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Columbia Parallel Peak Insulated Ski Jacket keeps you covered for the whole winter. The exterior is a waterproof shell with all the hallmarks of a technical ski jacket. It has pockets, vents, and a powder skirt. The Parallel Peak Jacket has a mid-weight insulation that gives you flexibility. When worn with warmer layers this coat will be nice and toasty, and when worn with lighter layers it won't overheat. As an added bonus, the inside is lined in Omni-Heat reflective fabric that acts like extra insulation.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon twill Omni-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Inner Jacket Insulation: 80g polyester insulation (50% recycled)
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Omni-Tech waterproof shell fabric to keep you dry
- Omni-Shield water-repellent liner jacket
- Thumbholes on liner jacket to keep sleeves down around wrists
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- 3 zippered exterior pockets
- Inside security pocket, media pocket, and goggle pocket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I just bought this jacket (SL4214) at my local Peter Glenn store. There is a subtle checkered pattern that is not easily seen on the online photo (the color is actually called "Blue Vapor Lumberjack Plaid"). I think the jacket is not too baggy, not too slim, lightweight and true to size."
1 Answers |
Question by Kathy on 1/14/2013 - 10:15 am
"Thank you for your feedback! "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/14/2013 - 10:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.