Columbia Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper (Men's)
The Columbia Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper makes an excellent camp bootie or around-the-house shoe. These slippers are made with Omni-Heat which is a thermal reflective material. It reflects your natural body heat back inside to keep you warmer. The slipper fabric is still breathable to help prevent your feet from getting sweaty. The bottom of the Packed Out Slipper is a real Omni-Grip sole, so you can run outside to get the paper without slipping on the sidewalk.
- Waterproof fabric so you can run outside in the snow
- Average weight: 6 oz per shoe
- Removable EVA footbed cushions your foot
- Baffled nylon outer material
- Omni-Heat lining reflects body heat back inside
- Abrasion-resistant mudguard band for durability
- Omni-Grip sole for traction on slippery surfaces
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.