Columbia Millennium Blur Omni-Heat Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
You canâ€™t ski if you canâ€™t move. The Columbia Millennium Blur Ladiesâ€™ Omni-Heat Insulated Ski Pant makes ease of motion a top priority. Itâ€™s made with 4-way stretch fabric that moves with you, and Columbia has added an articulated knee and stretch panels inside the pant so everything works in tandem. The Millennium Pant also has 60g grams of insulation and an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining, which reflects heat back towards your body so you stay warm all day long.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 86% nylon/14% elastane 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester thermal reflective Microtex
- Insulation: 60g Omni Heat insulation (50% polyester/50% recycled polyester)
- Fully seam-sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Leg vents to cool you down when youâ€™re skiing hard
- Waterproof zippers keep pocket contents dry
- Cuff zippers open to fit around ski boots
- Exterior pockets at hips
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters keep snow from getting inside boots
- Edge guard for extra durability
- Articulated knees provide natural fit and movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The picture looks pink. Will the pants be pink or red hibiscus? "
1 Answers |
Question by Danika on 1/30/2014 - 7:01 pm
"Columbia calls them Red Hibiscus, however, they are more of a pinky red color. It is definitely not a stop sign red color. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2014 - 9:35 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.