Columbia Maia Clog (Women's)
You'll be reluctant to put the Columbia Maia clog away once winter ends, so don't. The Maia is a great choice for all types of weather. Cushioned footbed keeps feet comfy during long hikes and the special Omni-Shield treatment makes the Maia water resistant when unexpected storms hit. Add the versatile streamlined look of the mock-stitching and split-toe design and you've got a winning combination of function and fashion.
- Water-resistant smooth suede upper performs in all weather
- Mock stitching, split toe detail add style
- Faux-fur internal lining adds extra warmth
- Omni-ShieldÂ® advanced repellency prevents stains
- Single density Contour Comfortâ„˘ 1D footbed cushions steps
- AgIONÂ® anti-odor treatment prevents stinky feet
- Nonmarking rubber outsole prevents unwanted surface marks
- Extra-grip outsole for superior traction on slippery surfaces
- Removable footbed can be replaced when needed
- TechliteÂ® molded construction provides lightweight cushioning and support
- Rubber outsole is extra durable
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.