Columbia Dynamic Blur Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Dynamic Blur Insulated Ski Jacket uses the power of Omni-Heat to keep you warm without extra bulk. 80g of insulation helps to provide warmth, and the Omni-Heat thermal-reflective liner reflects your natural heat back inside to keep you warmer. To ensure you always stay comfortable, the Dynamic Blur Jacket has underarm vents and Omni-Tech waterproofing. There are also plenty of external and internal pockets to keep all of your gear organized.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 77% polyester/ 23% nylon Omni-Tech shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Omni-Heat thermal-reflective lining
- Insulation: 80g Omni-Heat insulation (50% polyester/ 50% recycled polyester)
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Heat-reflective Omni-Heat lining for extra warmth
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inside media and goggle pocket to keep gear organized
- 2 zippered hand pockets to hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Thank you. One more thing, how much does this jacket weigh?"
1 Answers |
Question by Steve on 12/13/2012 - 8:15 pm
"This is about 4lbs."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2012 - 10:27 am
"Is the powder skirt removable? Which one is more comfortable, this one or the Columbia Wildcard 4?"
1 Answers |
Question by Steve on 12/13/2012 - 6:23 pm
"This powder skirt is adjustable so it will snap back, however, it is not removable. The two jackets that you are comparing are for different types of weather. The Columbia Wildcard IV Softshell Ski Jacket is only a softshell with no insulation. You can use it on a spring day. The jacket that you are looking at here has 80g of insulation so you can use it in much colder temperatures. Both jackets are going to be very comfortable. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/13/2012 - 6:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.