If you combine the comfort of a running shoe with the protection of a hiking boot you get the Columbia Yama Mid Leather OutDry Shoe. An air cushion in the heel disperses impact every time you strike; there's also a full-length EVA footbed for extra cushioning. The heel cup on the Yama Boot is designed specifically for women, giving you a better fit and less abrasion. An OutDry waterproof/ breathable membrane lets you trudge right through creeks and puddles without any problems.
- Durable leather upper material
- OutDry waterproof/ breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Air cushion in the heel to disperse impact
- Techlite midsole with EVA cushioning for comfort
- Women-specific heel shape for more comfort
- Omni-Grip rubber sole for good traction
- Average weight: 13.9oz per shoe